Frozen Hair Salon is an online HTML5 game presented by yiv.com, it's playable in browsers such as safari and chrome. You can play the game on smartphone and tablet (iPhone, iPad, Samsung, Android devices and Windows Phone). Elsa comes to your fashion salon shop, please makeover her. At first, find the hidden hairstyling tools and follow the instructions to wash and dry her hair to design a beautiful hairstyle for her, then you can make up her and choose a beautiful dress to dress up her.
You know what? I really like your posts. I wander on the internet to find something new or unique. And I see your articles. I decided to linger at your site and read more and more. I hope that you can upload new posts. I will be the first one to read them. Thanks a million!
ReplyDeletePlay game guys: Hover Hunt shooting or Royal Dress Up Queen Fashion games and Sportbike Drive to relax
Visit my blog spot: Abcya game blog spot | Y8 action games blog spot | Y8 puzzle games blog spot